Saturday, April 5, 2014

How time flies

Well here we are. Just about 5 year later, and having forgotten all about this blog, it's time to reflect on the past and the k about the future.

I still believe college was difficult in the final year, but I wouldn't have changed any of it. Would I go back? Perhaps, but not for computers. I have seemed to have got it into this head of mine that art is one of my callings. If I was thinking less about career and money, and more on what I truly enjoyed, I think I would have ended up in animation of some sorts. But hey, no regrets.....  Right?

So let's talk about where we are at now. Well, we are progressing, but I'm not exactly sure it's the way I thought it would, but it's all moving, so it's all good. I've got my game plan coming together, and if it does, which I'm thinking it will, would mean that it's two promotions in one year. Awesome right? I'm on a mission, you better not be in my way!

So what does the future hold? Nothing is set in stone, but perhaps there are sunnier pastures on the horizon. Florida. No, not another holiday to the theme parks, cocktails and scorching sunshine. But this time it could be somewhat of a permanent move with B moving up the career ladder himself. Luckily for me there are options in my work which may result in a bit of geological flexibility. :-D It may take some time to unfold, a year perhaps, but the thoughts of it is empowering :-P

No comments: