Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The beat goes on

Interim Interim Interim
Why won't this year end already !!! So much to do, so little time and very little patience left.
My supervisor doesn't think the interim report is that important, which is good ... in a way that i don't need to be worried all that much about it. But is that wise? After all it is worth 10% at the end of the day.
The last meeting I had with Oliver, I had to follow him on his adventures to the office on the first floor of the annex building. About 20 of more minutes of my time was wasted as he stopped to chat with various people along the way and once he reached his destination i was hanging outside the office for him to come back out. I felt like a dog that had been tied up outside a shop and left there while their owner went in for their daily groceries.
At this point I was already in full panic mode and was trying to get presentations, assignments and the interim report done. WTF people !!! Oliver informed me that they only had the staff meeting with damian gordon last week?Why only last week?! Some supervisors were actually surprised about the due date of the interim report. This course has to be the most badly organised course in DIT. It's ridiculous !

No comments: